When is the last time you checked your business’ links? Are all the links on your website and blog working? Are you receiving inbound traffic from questionable sources? One of the most beneficial SEO actions you can take as a business owner is to investigate the quality of your website links. Failure to monitor your site’s links can lead to disastrous results like a Google penalty. Working with an agency that offers a premium link removal service is an excellent way to avoid this potential business headache. If you need further convincing, following are five benefits of using a link removal service.
1) Using a high-quality link removal service can improve your search engine ranking placement over time. Your SERP score can be drastically impacted by questionable links. If you don’t want your SEO efforts to be all for naught, it is crucial you discuss link removal with your search engine optimization team.
2) Proactive website hygiene is good for business. When you systematically check the quality of your links, you uncover everything from links that are no longer working to links that aren’t formatted properly. The cleaner your links, the greater the chances your SEO efforts will be working as intended.
3) When you work with a reputable link removal service, you will have a permanent record of attempts to disavow questionable links. Should your website ever incur a manual Google penalty, you will have a record to prove you did your part in disavowing a questionable link.
4) A professional link removal service can help you understand how the quality of the content on your website influences your search engine ranking placement. They can help you lessen the impact of questionable links by advising you on the types of content you should be creating to attract premium links and social shares (social media posts are increasingly being indexed by search engines like Google). The better the quality of your website/blog content, the greater your chances of increased SEO performance.
5) A link removal expert can help your team discover the importance of everything from hreflang tags to canonicals and sitemaps. When you work with a top-quality link removal service, you benefit from their expertise and knowledge regarding important search engine ranking factors. They will not only help you improve your link-building structure, they will advise you on additional critical factors that could be impacting your business’ SEO.
These are just five of numerous benefits of working with a premium link removal service provider. Once you realize just how much your SERPs can improve by working on your website’s links, you might end up kicking yourself for not having dealt with questionable links previously. The impact on your business’ website can be significant.