With this service, after 30 days, you will be given a report which will detail all the barriers which have been preventing your site from ranking, all SEO recommendation and any other discoveries which will help your site to rank highly. At the end of the service, you will receive a comprehensive SEO analysis report which will contain in detail all recommendations for up to 50 keywords and the analysis of up to a maximum of 20 pages of your site.
* Fully comprehensive analysis showing how you compare against your competitors holding the top search positions for your selected keywords.
* In-depth analysis from tenured SEO’s.
* Setup and integration of the Google Search Console
* Setup and integration of Google Analytics.
* Analysis of your site in terms of target page click-depth and sematic content support
* Overview of your digital footprint detailing actionable recommendations.
We offer an in-depth analysis of all website elements to discover missed SEO opportunities that your business can utilise to enable you to beat the competition and ensure your site reaches and retains top search rankings. We aim to enable our clients to quickly learn and understand the importance of search ranking as well as highlighting other issues that may have an adverse effect on search site ranking and visibility.
MONTH 1: Initial Consultation
* Initial Data Assessment
* Google Indexed Pages * Duplicate Content Index (Blog Tags. Printable Version, etc.)
* Mirror Site Presence
* XML Sitemap Presence
* Google Search Console (301, 404’s, Manual Warnings, Robots.txt, Crawl Test)
* Ranking Equity
* SEMRush Data
* Branding Equity
* Web 2.0/HTML 5
* Website mobility/responsiveness
* Site Speed Assessment
* 301 Redirection
* 404 Page Check
* Duplicate Site Check
* Business Analysis
* Target Audience
* Branded Keyword Identification
* Generic Keyword Matching
* Keyword Selection
* Keyword Grouping
* URL Mapping
* Branding and Core Business Messaging
* Supporting Product/Service Pages
* Click Depth of Target Pages
* Orphaned Page Check
* Indexed Content
* Originality / Duplication
* Keyword Presence
* Competitive Content Volume Analysis
* Internal Linking Support
* Content Formats / Rich Media
* Image Alt Tags
* URL Optimization
* On-Page Blog Content for Freshness
* Alt Tags
* Phone Number
* Clickable Logo
* Above the Fold Content
* Incoming Internal Links
* Outbound Internal Links
* Image Count
* Social Buttons
* Calls To Action Buttons
* Google Webmaster Tools Setup/Integration
* Google Analytics Setup/Integration
* Spammy Backlink
* Deindexed Domain
* Referring domain with Adult Content
* Referring domain with Gaming Content
* Referring domain with Controlled Substances Content
* Excessive exact Matches
* Minimal Branding
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2)
– URL Edits (10)
* Meta Title Edits (10)
* Meta Description Edits (10)
* Meta Keywords (10)
* Content Keywords Targetting (10)
* H1 Edits (10)
* Image ALT Tagging (10)
– Keyword Integration (10)
* On-Page Content Creation (10)
* On-Page Content Internal Linking (10)
* Comparative Content Volume Review (10)
* Image ALT Tag Creation (10)
* Canonical (10)
* Product Schema
* Local Business Schema (Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Operating Hours, Category, Image)
* Event Schema
* Restaurant Schema
– Indexed Content
* Originality / Duplication (10)
* Keyword Presence (30-50)
* Competitive Content Volume Analysis (10)
– Internal Linking Support (10)
* Content Formats / Rich Media (10)
* Image Alt Tags (10)
* URL Optimization (10)
* Freshness | Blog Content (4)
1. How can your service work for me?
Many businesses launch and run SEO campaigns for more than 6 months before they discover the opportunities that are available. It can be possible to get your site to the 1st page using several keywords but the positions everyone wants are the top 3, this is not easy due to leveraging board ranking strategies within the first few months of the campaign.
Our SEO service package is designed to identify as many known ranking metrics that can be used as leverage by site owners so that they can identify and create the recommendations they need on how they can empower their site to become more visible. Our package is here to help you earn above the fold rankings in SEO searches.
2. What do I get?
A fully analytical report will be sent to you at the end of month one, which will outline how your site leverages existing known quality signals for Search engines and contrasts it to your competitor’s application of search metrics. We will then perform an analysis of your entire digital footprint with explanations on our findings and recommendations on what you can do moving forward to maximize your site’s ranking equity.
Our SEO package covers up to 50 keywords, 10 to 20 pages of on-page content recommendation, 16hrs of Project Management hours, and a domain-wide consultation executed by our best SEO analysts.
Our package is designed to find as many opportunities your site can leverage as possible. It is exclusive of content or technical implementation. The subsequent subscription to his package addresses the additional content required, semantic code mark-ups, and implementation needed to drive the opportunities identified in the first month’s assessment.
3. What does your SEO service do?
Our SEO service identifies how your site is indexed by the Google Search Engine, the semantic value of your content, the keyword uses on your pages, the technical structure advantage you have against your competitors and core site characteristics that can benefit or hinder your SEO effort. In addition, it can find any manual or algorithmic penalties that may have been applied on to your site or domain historically which may prevent future SEO activities from being as effective as they can be.
4.Is your service available to all sites?
This is strongly recommended for highly collaborative clients and websites that possess some incumbent authority (PR 2 or better)
5. Can you guarantee ranking of my page?
As with any legitimate SEO packages, these are not designed to guarantee rankings. They are designed to identify and search metric advantages your competitors use that your site does not leverage and identify ranking opportunities for your website and the business it represents.