Our white label Web Development service is built on the WordPress content management system (CMS) because:
* It is the most flexible and easiest to use open-source content management system, with worldwide community support.
* It has themes with responsive web design provide optimal user experience across devices so that users navigate the website with minimal re-sizing and scrolling.
* Its Dashboards use page builders that: provide a drag and drop interface; allow easy creation of responsive column-based content; and, have more than five (5) pre-designed widgets, e.g. Galleries, Testimonial, Blog Feed and many more.
* Two Design Concepts, Three Revisions
* Up to 3 Home Page Revisions
* Up to 4 Inner Page Mock-up
* Up to 4 Inner Page Revisions or One (1) Revision per Mock-up
* Blog Activation
* Up to 3 Contact Forms
* Up to 3 Widgets
* Two (2) Free Plugin Installation
* Up to 90 Page Transfers
* HTML and XML Sitemap
* Social Media Icons
* Branded WordPress Login Page
* Responsive Web Design
* Woo Commerce Integration
* Homepage Slideshow, Photo Gallery, and other features as needed
* Website Design delivery will be 30 days or more depending on the complexity of the site design.
1. How long does it take?
Our team will take 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
There are various factors that can change the cost of any website. Our packages range from $499 – $1499. If your project requires more than what our packages offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
No, only the creation of the website and 20 days of support.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. How many changes can I make to my site?
We give one week after the initial design has been sent for you to provide feedback and for revisions to be made at no extra charge. However please be aware that once development has passed and the final design is approved, further revision is not possible.
6. Can I access to my site while the site is being built?
No, credentials are not available to clients until completion.
7. How do you deal with a website that has malware?
The removal of malware is on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.