* Fast development of WordPress using custom templates created for local industries.
* This package has a one week turn-around from start of campaign to initial assessment and approval.
* There is a two week turn around from start of campaign to development.
* Up to 30 pages migrated.
* Use of up to 15 premium stock photos bought specifically for your website.
* Design is specifically created for your business.
* SEO-ready websites with integrated features including blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML site maps.
* Web design which is responsive and is displayed correctly across all formats.
* Includes social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact us form etc.
1. How long does it take?
Our team will take 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
There are various factors that can change the cost of any website. Our packages range from $499 – $1499. If your project requires more than what our packages offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
No, only the creation of the website and 20 days of support.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. How many changes can I make to my site?
We give one week after the initial design has been sent for you to provide feedback and for revisions to be made at no extra charge. However please be aware that once development has passed and the final design is approved, further revision is not possible.
6. Can I access to my site while the site is being built?
No, credentials are not available to clients until completion.
7. How do you deal with a website that has malware?
The removal of malware is on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.