Are you tired of competitors outranking you on search engines like Google or DuckDuckGo? Do you want to attract new customers to your business through evergreen tactics that will work long after social media posts have lost their influence? There are super easy ways to boost your site’s SERP score that you can initiate today. Try to the following search engine optimization hacks and watch your competitors squirm.
1) Create content by combining a keyword theme with your target audience’s interest. Use a tool like WordHippo.com to find similar words to your chosen SEO topic. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create SEO blog posts when you have a bountiful harvest of keywords to work with.
2) Track your competitors’ content outreach efforts by using tools such as RightRelevance.com. The sooner you know the type of content they’re creating, the faster you can get relevant content of your own online. Use the skyscraper technique (coschedule.com/blog/improve-content-marketing) to beat them at their own content marketing game.
3) Incorporate voice search queries into your content creation strategy. Don’t just focus on questions potential customers type into a search engine; think about the phrases they might use when asking a question of voice-based search tools like Siri.
4) Size matters when it comes to SEO. The more you create long-form useful content, the faster your business will rise in search engine rankings. This isn’t the time for keyword-stuffed drivel; you want search engine crawlers to find your content relevant and informative. Think ‘would I bookmark this?’ or ‘would I share this on social media?’ when creating long-form content.
5) Compression is king if you want a fast-loading website. Search engines are increasingly factoring in page load time as a factor in ranking your site. Use a tool like Compressor.io before uploading any images to your site or business blog.
These five simple SEO hacks can have a significant impact on your site’s search engine rankings. The more you focus on usefulness and relevance to your audience, the better your search engine placement is likely to be.